- S: travel_rapidly, speed, hurry, zip (move very fast), The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed
- S: rush, hasten, hurry, look_sharp, festinate (act or move at high speed), We have to rush!, hurry--it's late!
- S: rush, hurry (urge to an unnatural speed), Don't rush me, please!
- S: hurry, haste (a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry), in a hurry to lock the door
- S: haste, hastiness, hurry, hurriedness, precipitation (overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)), he soon regretted his haste
- S: haste, hurry, rush, rushing (the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner), in his haste to leave he forgot his book